A ReWilding Quest
LOST by David Wagoner
Stand still. The trees ahead and the bushes beside you
Are not lost. Wherever you are is called Here,
And you must treat it as a powerful stranger,
Must ask permission to know it be known.
The forest breathes. Listen. It answers,
I have made this place around you.
If you leave it, you may come back again, saying Here.
No two trees are the same to Raven.
No two branches are the same to Wren.
If what a tree or a bush does is lost on you,
You are surely lost. Stand still. The forest knows
Where you are. You must let it find you.
A substantial part of our life experience is shaped by a culture which creates disconnection from the land, one another, and from our own selves. This disconnection leaves us feeling isolated, overwhelmed, anxious, confused, lost and stressed. Our bodies are impacted by ailments and dis-ease, and our mind becomes our greatest critic.
This is us at our most distorted and diminished.
But we are so much more than this, and we yearn to remember and BE who we really are.
We are Wild Divine Spirit Embodied.
Be safely supported to…
- Befriend your Inner Guide and Healer by deeply listening in silence and solitude in your chosen sit-spot, free of the limiting distractions, props, patterns and habits.
- Transmute the old wounds, restricting your mind, body and spirit, making space for new, positive and supportive patterns.
- Come home to your body, awaken your senses, and maintain grounded presence with daily embodiment practices.
- Embrace the space for inner exploration and reflection with journaling and sharing exercises.
- Invite the land, spirit and your soul to guide, support, reflect and move through you in sacred ceremony.
- Deepen the communion with your inner landscape from interpretation of the wild language of our natural world.
This offering is for those who…
- Can no longer ignore the call of their Wild Divine Spirit.
- Are tired of diminishing themselves by giving their power away.
- Seek to reclaim the true value of their self-worth, thereby honouring themselves more fully.
- Are ready and willing to COMMIT to the CAUSE of themselves with courage, clarity and confidence.
- Are ready and willing to be empowered by reclaiming their internal authority and inner resources of their unique strengths, gifts, talents and skills.
You are your very own greatest adventure.
“Have you ever had a life experience knock you so far off your path you could no longer see which way to turn? That left you so lost you did not recognise yourself? A jolt, that made you forget your purpose, forget your practice, forget the very essence of your creative self? Have you ever been so lost in that place, that no beauty could penetrate, that the sky, mountains and oceans seemed to be only in shades of grey? Have you longed so deeply for something, without a knowledge of how to sate it, a pit of craving that cannot be filled? Have you ever tried to fill that void with quick gratifications, of sugary fatty food, the quick buzz of alcohol and careless decisions, which in turn just buried you deeper?
This is where I was before attending The ReWilding Quest. I ventured in, with an open heart, open mind and craving soul. Setting the intention to be booted back onto my forgotten path, to come out of the grey back into the light.
This is what The Re-Wilding Quest gave me!
If you are brave enough, open enough and wanting enough, you can dig deep into yourself to kickstart and re-set to a new beginning. To have light, bright, illuminating light, guide back onto your path straight back to you. I am so grateful to Abby with her expertise and clear wisdom for shining that light, gracefully and lovingly, leading me back to my path, my connection to Source and to the remembering, of the me I thought to be long lost. I now have a knowing that I have the resilience to navigate the new path I am beginning to walk. Thank You!”