Date(s) - 22/02/2022 - 23/02/2022
5:00 pm - 10:00 am
The 8-year cycle of Venus is an enchanting dance that reaches her fullness as a rose in bloom. Every one of her five petals is grown over 19-months.
The Cycle of Venus is truly the Heroine’s Journey through the sky. She is the Solar Feminine who attunes us to our heart wisdom and wild essence. Syncing with Her cycle opens us to the Mysteries of how Life wants to be expressed through us, and inspires our Sacred Responsibility of co-creating beauty with Life.
Join Abby Aquila on the New Venus Portal, to Be in Ceremony and Devotional Dance ~ Sky meets Earth, Morning Star Venus meets the Waning Moon, through the temple of your body.
The Moon represents our Lunar Feminine and our bid for safety through the familiar experience of our stories, conditioning and identity. Venus represents our Solar Feminine and the evolutionary invitation to embody fully into present time, remembering our Source connection and guided by our inner knowing.
Their sky-meeting, on the New Venus Portals, empowers a stretching and journeying deeper into the unknown territory of our creation story continuum, from a place of trust of the known and familiar ~ It is an activation to claim our next embodied expression ready to be lived.
New Venus Portals are a time of receiving the new seed from our deep interior, of paying attention to what our heart notices, and of renewing our intimacy with the truth of our desires ~ the language of the heart.
Venus Rose Devotion ~ Dusk ’til Dawn, is an overnight Devotional Gathering under the stars, around the fire, held by the elements.
What is included;
* Preparatory New Venus Portal oracle card spread and contemplation questions inspired by the sky-story.
* A Group Meditation to sense what wants to be realised through you. We remember that listening is an art ~ a practise of being available to receive from the moment.
* Devotional Dance… make your prayer a moving one.
* A Purification Ritual to make space for your next embodied expression of your truth emerging.
* Sweet Restorative Ritual.
* A Venus Rose Altar supporting the emergence of your becoming.
* Sleeping under the night sky in our very own swags, to wake at dawn for a group meditation and movement practise.
* A morning cup of cacao and swim at a private waterhole on the property to complete our Devotional Gathering.
* Please arrive to the property on time to be oriented to the space, be safely held within the container, and be aligned with the focus of our Devotional Gathering. The highest focus is always “do no harm”, which means to be responsible, respectful and mindful of ourselves and our emotional “edge”, and one another – before, during and afterwards.
** Booking is essential!! And once you book you will receive all the information you need to know about what to bring and where to go.
** This gathering is open to all individuals who identify as a woman.
** Please respect that this is a sober, drug and alcohol free experience.
Be in devotion to the song of your heart. Allow it to move your body, form your next step, and turn you towards yourself.