Date(s) - 29/11/2020
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The world of nature is both a presence and companion. Nature nourishes and replenishes. It is where we feel our deepest affinity and belonging.
The Nature of Belonging is a sacred and intimate gathering of women, held in the inspirational wild nature of our Mother Earth.
Mother Earth is the source and the keeper of the codes of our creation story. By connecting and communing with Her, we remember our sacred responsibility to awaken forgotten parts of our creation story that empower us with our purpose.
Attune to the divine wisdom and intelligence of Mother Earth’s energy of creation through a group healing meditation, of honestly sharing and witnessing, sitting and experiencing with presence in solitude, and reflection for integration…. and remember your true belonging, to yourself and the greater web of life.
What to expect:
– Cultivate a new sense of family through deepening trust, and of strengthening your endurance and resilience, despite temporary emotional states. Here we experience the “shelter” which supportive community can offer.
– Develop your intuitive ability and individual spirituality, informed by reverent attention to the natural landscape. We are practising beholding and receiving the truth of what we are experiencing, rather than “telling” or projecting our story onto it…
– “The world seeks to be admired by you”, and by doing so, our world flourishes and is naturally amplified, through the flow of reciprocity.
– Make and hold honourable connection with yourself, cultivating an inner friendship… Come back to the home hearth within.
– Receive the guidance, inspiration, intimacy and shelter available when you embrace and inhabit the Truth of Solitude. And allow the gift of you to naturally emerge from this quiet and present state of Be-ing.
– Be nourished and nurtured, replenished and rejuvenated by the erotic elements of the Earth. And by a warming, heart-activating pot of cacao.
“Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.”
– Chief Seattle
The location is 20 mins drive south of Hobart, Tasmania, and will be provided upon booking.